Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bird Moves In & Cat Goes Nuts

The "bird in the bush".
Bird watching!!!! I just want a "nibble".

Camera shy!! Catch me if you can!!


Bird watching!!!! Please just a taste!!!



I'll build my nest so I can aggravate the cat. He can't catch me!!!!




The bird's nest with a "Birdseye" view of the world. Keeping the cat close to home.





Our house has this octagon window at the front which we thought was neat when we bought our house. However, the reality of living with that window far outweighs it's neatness. Our cats on the other hand have loved to sit in that window and watch outside. Nibbles tends to be very quite when sitting in that window, but lately he has been very vocal and agitated when in the window. Yesterday I found out why. A bird has built a nest in the Hibiscus that is just outside the window. The bird was actually quite smart about the placement of the nest because it places her just under the eaves of the house and is located in the back of the bush. Plus she is driving the cat nuts. I spent part if yesterday and this morning trying to take her picture. She has proven to be camera shy making it difficult to snap that shot, but she did cooperate this morning.


Enjoy the pictures. Watch Meghan's blog in the coming weeks too. Tomorrow we are buying a bird feeder and bird seed. I guess this means we will have to name her. Help with name suggestions.

No comments: