Saturday, March 15, 2008

Adult Dance Class # 2

Alan came back for more dance class this week. He has now survived two dance classes. We were the only two there at the class this week. Alan was running a little late getting there from work. We did lots of stretches using the bars. His only issue (besides looking like a football player while trying to do these routines by going left when we go right and right when we go left) was remembering that while you are clenching the abdominal muscles, you are still suppose to breathe. His favorite part was the push ups against the bar. I like that part the least, I have despised push ups all my life. I will happily do sit ups anytime (except right now because the abdominal area still feels funny sometimes - I am told that will pass with time).

Alan is such a good sport about all of it and he seems to be having fun which is really the most important part. And what you all have been waiting for - Alan's quote from all this - "No wonder people do all this workout stuff, it feels so good when you're done."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JINI I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FLY ON THE WALL TO HAVE SEEN THAT . YOU AND ALLEN REALLY HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP. I THINK IT"S GREAT
PENNY