Friday, March 7, 2008

Adult Dance Class

Guess who joined the adult dance class this week? ALAN!!!!! The first few minutes were hilarious!!!! Alan has a terrific sense of humor which allowed him to laugh along with us as he began to work out with us. The girl that teaches the class is about 22 and her friend that assists her with the class is 19. Of course most of us are mid to late 30s and older. Of course the music of our generation is the music she heard her mom play. So we danced to the "oldies" like Madonna with Vogue, Pat Benatar and Hit Me With Your Best Shot, and The Go-Go's with We Got The Beat.

I think Alan had fun and will come back next week. He said his butt hurt a little today and that his hips do not move that way. I pointed out to him that I struggle with some of the dances in spite of having 9 years of cheer leading behind me.

I am so proud of him for trying it and seeming to go back for another bout next week.

No comments: