Sunday, March 22, 2009

Much Needed Time Away



Yesterday we went to west coast of Florida to see some family on my Dad's side. It was in celebration of the 50th birthday of a cousin. For those of you not familiar with how whacked the generations are in my family, I am the same generation as the cousin turning 50. The only cousins I have close in age to me are my dad's brothers kids, but due to distance, I have never met them. I would love to get to know them but alas it does not seem possible. Anyhow, this picture contains 4 generations.:) Wow!!! For those of you looking for me, do not waste your time - someone had to take the picture The party was held in beautiful Phillippe Park. Which turned out to have significance for Meghan as they recently studied in Florida History about different Indians and there was an Indian ceremonial mound there the she could see. I will try to post other photos as time allows. Meghan took pictures also, so maybe I will find time to get her on her blog to post some pictures.

No comments: