Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time Change

Of course today was the day to "Spring Ahead" an hour. I do not know about anyone else, but I really did not feel much like "springing" anywhere much less an hour ahead. To make things all that much better, I had to be at work at 7am. :(

As we went to bed last night, I made sure that I had everything set correctly. I even plugged in my regular alarm clock in that off chance that the cable boxes and cell phones failed to do the job of moving themselves forward. The precautions were in place. Apparently our phones took offense to this and at 2 am this morning, rang with the alert that they were moving forward an hour. Now this is really messed up since I am already losing an hour of sleep that I desperately need and the phone wakes me up at 2 am to tell me it is moving the time forward an hour. To add insult to injury, I have to press OK to accept this or an annoying little light flashes on the phone. Just one more piece in the plan to rob me of hour or more of sleep. (I do not sleep well when light sneaks in - it must be pitch black for me to really sleep)

Now with that off my mind, I am going to go find that missing hour of sleep. I hope I find it before the fall when we turn the clocks back.

No comments: