Friday, January 23, 2009

So Excited

Tomorrow night Alan and I are going to a concert in Orlando at the UCF arena. I am really excited. The last concert we went to was the Hilary Duff concert we took Meghan to a couple of years ago. We are going to see Alan Jackson's Good Time Tour. We are gong with a group that we know from Alan's job. They are all younger than us but that's ok. I get to see Alan Jackson in concert.

Before we moved to Florida, we lived near were he grew up, and I even worked with people that knew him when he was growing up. He performed frequently around Atalnta but I could never go. Rather ironic, I had to move away fro the Atlanta area in order to actually make it to one of his concerts. Every now and then when I listen to him sing Chattahoochee, I become a little homesick.

Hopefully we will have a good time.

No comments: