Monday, February 9, 2009

A Treat For the BSYO

Monday nights are Meghan's rehearsal with the BSYO. Tonight they received an hour long concert (called a master class) from the Vienna Piano Trio. The Melbourne Chamber Music Society brought the group to our area and then brought them to perform for the kids. This group was fantastic. I have heard a lot of professional musicians in my time but they are among the best. I have never been a huge strings fan (I know - weird since my daughter plays violin. I still think woodwinds are the best - the rest of the world is uninformed.), but they were good enough that it made me almost want to play violin. Be sure to check out their website they are fantastic.

***Sometimes the links do not show up as links, so run your cursor over the different group names and it should show up then.*******

No comments: