Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Wii challenge

For those of you helping me keep track, I still reign supreme in bowling on Wii sports. The Wii fit challenge I do not fare as well. I have not yet mastered a good strategy for the tennis and I had not even tried the baseball yet. Guess what was on the fitness test. Bowling ( which I smoked my competitors), tennis (which I struggle with) and baseball which was not a favorite of mine in school and I had yet to do when the gauntlet was thrown down for the fitness test.

If we do not have enough competition happening in this house, we bought Big Brain Academy for the Wii. After the initial test I am third but on the two of the practice things I hold the record. Now Meghan had the Big Brain Academy for DS and my mom and Alan compete on that one. I do not like that one as well as Brain Age for DS. ( yes both 1 and 2)

Must go now to uphold my scores and create new ones to beat:) Wish me luck - I do so hate to lose:(

No comments: