Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wow!! I haven't posted in a long time!!!


I cannot believe how unattentive I have been to the this. Since my disatrous attempt to put video of Meghan with her violin solo at her school concert. ( I still plan to post it ) Since that date, Meghan has finished school for the year. She made the A/B honor roll for this last grading period (she was devestated over her 1 B) but she made the A honor roll for the entire school year. She is done with school until they return in August. My how time flies, she will be in fourth grade this year.

The dress rehearsal for the dancde recital went very good. Meghan had picks done in all three dance costumes and her school concert dress and violin. The dance recital went well also. I will try to post some pics. I think maybe I can handle that possibly (ha ha). Meghan was apparently upset with one of the girls in the hip hop class during the performance. I understand that she was upset looking during the performance like she was going to cry or deck someone.

Alan's mom and dad are here with this week as we are on vacation for the first week that she is not in school. We have had a really good time although there are plenty of instances that will provide fodder for this especially Monday.

No comments: