Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wii Fever Continues

The Wii challenges continue to dominate our home. It is now the wii (ha ha) hours of the morning here and Alan is still playing. I got off work at 10 pm and have not been able to play yet. I remember hearing the competition is healthy - I guess whoever said that had yet to encounter a Wii or maybe did not have the competitve drive that the three of us have. The good news that I am still top dog at bowling but the purchase of Big Brain Academy has assisted in that I am sure. I hold a couple of top scores on Big Brain but fewer than a couple of days ago.

Must see if I can get the controller. MY TURN!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I cant wait til October when we can buy one. We may try to get one sooner. Just depends on when and if we have the money.

I got to play it at a friends house Saturday and just today my arm finally doesnt hurt so much. Shows how out of shape I am.

Have fun and take a round for me :)