Friday, February 22, 2008

Science Project

Originally post 12/3/07 on my AOL journal.

The science project was turned in today!!!! I have spent the last week typing and typing and planning the science board. This weekend I spent my time showing Meghan how to read the charts and apply that information to the graphs we created. Meghan will have to do a presentation to her class and decide whether to enter it in the school science fair. Of course now that this year's science project is complete, we are looking to what we will do next year.
Meghan has a week of exciting events planned. Thursday night she will perform at the public library in a violin quartet. On Friday she will perform at school in their Carols in the Commons. They will play Christmas songs for the school as every one leaves for the weekend. Meghan will play a solo of "Away in a Manager" at this time I believe. Hopefully it will be performed again during the next 4 school cioncerts.

No comments: