Thursday, February 7, 2008

What A Day

Alan is having inventory tonight. Meghan and I went to his store so I could view the counters that came from the inventory service because our companies use the same inventory service. Since my store inventoried four weeks ago and had some really bad counters, I went to check and see if any those individuals showed up at his inventory.

The end of Janurary I began taking an adult dance class at Meghan's dance studio. Tonight was the third class. The actual instructor was out and her friend did the class tonight. Because she did not have all the music she did some of our regular routinues but did some other things. I will probably feel the difference in the morning. The cool thing was that she had things that we can do at home to any kind of music at home on our own if we want. The best part of the class is when we laugh together over these "girls" leading the class tell us to let everything jiggle. Nothing needs encouragement to jiggle - it can do that quite well on its own. The first night Meghan hung out in the studio with us and she came out huffing and puffing. My goal in taking the class is to help the weight that has been steadily coming off since my hysterectomy. I am currently hovering between 2 sizes, but I would like to drop even more if possible. This class comes at the end of my day and every Thursday is truck day.

Meghan continues to be very active. She will be adding the county youth orchestra to her resume on Monday the 11th. Alan and I are very proud and hope that it will prove to be a good experience for her. It appears that she will bypass the audition since the group is part way through the year.

No comments: